Delivery Information and Terms
At Building Plastics Online Ltd we ensure that you get the very best service when it comes down to delivery. We believe that when you purchase our quality materials at the best competitive prices anywhere, you receive the highest quality delivery service that can be offered! Therefore, we only use the most trusted couriers to deliver to you and this makes sure our deliveries get to you when we say and in A1 condition. Listed below are several points to bear in mind when ordering a delivery of CleanClad products.
- Our deliveries are calculated on Postal Codes and Weight to depict the correct charge for carriage. This can be estimated at the cart or checkout stage.
- Orders under 50kg will be delivered in 2-3 working days. Over 50kg orders will be priced by a pallet charge and is dispatched in 24 business hours
- Deliveries are made Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays between 8am – 6pm normally. Unfortunately we will never be able to supply you with a time of arrival on the day of delivery.
- Missed deliveries are chargeable at the same rate as upon ordering prior to the re-delivery taking place. Please note Building Plastics Online Ltd cannot be held responsible of non-deliveries which are out of our control i.e Traffic or vehicle breakdowns etc.
- Please DO NOT hire any trades or hire equipment prior to receiving the goods and checking all items are in good condition and full working order. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss and cannot be held responsible as per our T&Cs.
- Pallet deliveries need either sufficient manpower to offload or preferably a forklift where possible, please note that the delivery addresses needs to be accessible for 7.5 tonne up to HGV size vehicles. Under 50kg orders need to be up to 7.5 tonne accessible.
- Building Plastics Online Ltd will not accept any liability and or cost’s incurred by late deliveries or for any other reason.
- The driver of the delivery vehicle for insurance purposes cannot help unload the delivery, this is solely down to the consumer.
- Damages MUST be notified on the delivery note clearly and reported to us within 24 hours of the goods being received. This needs to be done by email with pictures and descriptions of the damaged items clearly noting your order number.
- Any returns must be made within 7 working days at the cost of the consumer and will be entitle to a full refund for the products returned. If a full order is returned within 7 days of receipt of the goods a refund for the order and carriage will be made (subject to the inspection of the goods and being in saleable condition). ALL RETURNS WILL BE AT THE RESPONSIBILITY AHD CHARGEABLE TO THE CONSUMER.
- All deliveries that occur will require you the consumer to be present and MUST be signed for under no circumstances can you arrange for goods to be left without a signature. In the case no-one is present on arrival of the delivery a re-delivery charge will be incurred payable by the consumer.
- Pallet deliveries obviously arrive on a pallet with packaging this needs to be taken by the consumer and disposed off cannot be left or sent back with the courier.
- Any special access or requirements need to be informed prior to ordering i.e weight restriction, parking restrictions and so forth. Failed deliveries will be at the customers expense of a re-delivery charge.